Ixia's Anue Net Tool Optimizer® (NTO) 5293 carrier grade, high-density network monitoring switch helps telecommunications providers to efficiently connect multiple network monitoring tools to a large number of 100G, 40G, 10G, and 1G interfaces facilitating end-to-end visibility into the packet network. The Ixia Anue NTO 5293 provides an easy-to-use, reliable solution for access to intelligence in some of the most complex and mission-critical networks, including the 4G LTE packet core.
The Ixia Anue NTO 5293 has a 640G, non-blocking backplane for up to 4 100G, 16 40G ports or up to 64 10G ports in a space efficient 2-Rack Unit chassis. The NEBS Level 3 certified Ixia Anue NTO 5293 includes features such as redundant management ports, power supplies and fan trays, and delivers uninterrupted access to network traffic for monitoring tools in telecommunications environments where high availability is required.
- NEBS Level 3 Certified Product
- Redundant, Hot-Swappable Power Supply / Fan Modules
- -48V DC or 120-240VAC Power Input
- Front to Back Air Flow
- Local and Remote Alarm Relay Support
- Redundant Management Ports
- Craft Interface for Emergency Out-of-Band Reset
- Optional Advanced Packet Processing available for packet de-duplication, extended burst protection, MPLS stripping, and packet / payload trimming (AFM16)